:D:D:D:D:D

My photo
kuala lumpur, Malaysia

Followers

I never thought I would love someone like you
Never in my dreams that I would meet you
But then, as I travel in my life's journey
You walk into my life and I fall for you.

I never know how is it to be in love
Until that very special moment
You brought wonderful things in my life
You opened my eyes to see the beauty of love.


You are the one who taught me how to love sincerely
You showed me the way to your heart
You've taught me everything that I should know about love
I told myself, the story of my life is all about you.

You cared for me, and I really appreciate it
You showed me how to love unselfishly
But you never teach me the art of letting go
You never teach me the cure of hurting so much.


All your smiles are for me
But now, its for somebody else's
Your stare so full of love
Its for someone's comfort.


Deep in me, I made a promise
I will never fall in love again